City Of Heroes Dot CA

Go Back   City Of Heroes Dot CA > Servers: Where were you from? > Protector

Welcome to the City of Heroes Ultimate Fan Site Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Old 04-28-2014, 01:23 PM

Much like everyone else have not found an MMO I can really get into. Been testing Neverwinter but it is just not the same. Oh how I miss everyone!
Old 05-11-2014, 11:50 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to Mr_Grey
Smile

I haven't been able to find a MMO that hooks me again. Champions and DCUO fell into all the same pitfalls that CoH worked to avoid and every time I hit one of those speedbumps, roadblocks, potholes or crevasses during my playing, it just makes me want to shut it down.

I've been trying my hand at The Secret World, but... It's just not the same. The game world and atmosphere are nice, though.

I've been steadily grinding myself down at my job. Recently put in for a management position in order to try something new. Still waiting for information from my initial interview.

I cut my hair.

I've been writing over at Deviantart and for my own personal project. I'm writing a book based on my characters from CoH... Though the worldbuilding has been slowing me down. I think I'm past that, though, and I'll be able to focus on characters and plot from here on out.

It's good to see you all.
Old 05-11-2014, 12:10 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to MissKyo

Married to Delrune/Mionas for a little under a year now - almost my whole SG came to our wedding which made it the BEST party ever. Still living in Las Vegas, taking a break from school while I work on stuff. Recently diagnosed with a dissociative disorder not otherwise specified and learning how to cope with that well enough to have an actual out-of-my-house social life. Currently kind of annoyed that the Server section description says "where WERE you from?" instead of "where ARE you from?" - just because our server was shut down doesn't make me any less a Protectorite.

Leader of the Teamsters Coalition on Protector
Old 01-18-2015, 08:51 PM

Champions
Star Trek online,
Guild Wars 2
Wow
Star Wars the old republic
WildStar

and back to Wow :/

Still working in DC and living in Virginia. all 3 kids are now in college... so broke a lot more.
Old 04-29-2015, 07:34 AM

Just found this, nice job guys!

I haven't played any other MMO's since. Occasionally I see a few on xbox live. Rasta and Stalemate, mostly been working and trying to create my own video game company. Dejavue and I are still married, we have a kid about to graduate from High School which is crazy. Miss you all.

Jeri.
Old 09-14-2015, 11:29 PM

Default Hello!

Wow, I remember so many of the names that have responded to this thread.

Tried Champions and DC. Meh. They missed some of the great aspects of COH - The server camaraderie and the character generator.

The highs and lows:
Still in the same location.
Different job now that I like much better
Lost 120lbs
Broke my neck. No spinal damage. Better now
Less hair

Hope you all are well....
Old 08-28-2016, 07:32 AM

Default Anyone Remember me?

I found this site awhile back, and could have sworn I made a post, but it doesn't seem to be here.

I, like many others had several characters on City, mostly on protector. You may remember me as:
Galelleo: A power armor wielding tech electric blaster who sometimes wore leather in his off duty time.
SnowPak: A mutant with ability to manipulate transfer of heat essentially controlling weather or freezing enemies in ice. (Ice Storm Controller)
Ammo Warrior: Ex-USAF munitions expert tired of being cautious in every task, now swinging a war mace and simply taking whatever punishment villains can dish. (Invul War Mace Tank)
Sonic Strike: Force Field, sonic blast defender. Never really wrote a backstory for this one.
Midnight Death Angel: Spawn of satin himself, but through an ordeal ends up stuck with an angels wings, and conscience. (Dark, Dark defender)

These days, I am playing another cryptic game, (Star Trek Online), as I have been a trek fan since age 5. Still, it is definitely not the same as COH.