City Of Heroes Dot CA

Go Back   City Of Heroes Dot CA > Servers: Where were you from? > Defiant (EU)

Welcome to the City of Heroes Ultimate Fan Site Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Old 07-31-2013, 04:00 PM

Default Speed ITF?

No MMs or PBs please.

Why no MMs/stalkers/PBs on speed runs? While I have no doubt that some players will have toons of these ATs which are capable of contributing to a speed run, it has been my experience that the opposite is true.

Most MMs/stalkers/PBs either spend most of the TF on the floor or not hitting what needs to be hit fast enough or with the necessary amount of damage.

If your favourite toon is one of these ATs please do not take offence. There are many other things in the game that I am sure you can do very well but helping a team to get an excellent time in a speed run is, in my opinion, not one of them.
Old 08-01-2013, 06:29 AM

Good gawd I can't get away from Phil and his speed runs

I'll join with my Troller (Wasisname) Ill/Rad fully purpled and not bad even in my hands
Old 09-19-2017, 11:24 AM
Korith

Quote:
Originally Posted by philtrum View Post
No MMs or PBs please.

Why no MMs/stalkers/PBs on speed runs? While I have no doubt that some players will have toons of these ATs which are capable of contributing to a speed run, it has been my experience that the opposite is true.

Most MMs/stalkers/PBs either spend most of the TF on the floor or not hitting what needs to be hit fast enough or with the necessary amount of damage.

If your favourite toon is one of these ATs please do not take offence. There are many other things in the game that I am sure you can do very well but helping a team to get an excellent time in a speed run is, in my opinion, not one of them.
4 years later and you're still not finished with your 'speed run'?

Maybe you should have let the MMs help