City Of Heroes Dot CA

Go Back   City Of Heroes Dot CA > Servers: Where were you from? > Pinnacle

Welcome to the City of Heroes Ultimate Fan Site Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Old 09-26-2013, 10:36 AM

Cool Where are my pinnacle peeps?

Hello everyone pinnacle was my first server to get a level 50 on... anyone else the same?
Old 01-16-2014, 07:58 PM

Mine too, born Pinnacle, died Pinnacle. Whatup, Pinn???
Old 01-21-2014, 07:47 PM

Default Well,

This is awkward...
Old 01-26-2014, 05:32 PM

Sorry, there's not many people on this message board so it does feel rather empty some days.
Old 03-27-2014, 05:46 PM

Exclamation Pinnacle my first server

When I first logged on in 2007 Pinnacle was my first server. My first toon was an empath, lady life giver, that was back when empaths were extremely sought after on teams. Never had a problem getting on a team and I met my future SG after being repeatedly invited by some of the same individuals. After I joined the SG I got into the villains side with a stalker, long time later when we had the option to switch sides I brought her over to the blue side. God I miss our game there is just nothing else like it a lot of my SG tried to stick together but we're having trouble finding another game we all like and there are really only about three of us left from the dozen we used to have, it's really sad to lose so many friends at one time. Champions is a complete joke in comparison and will never be COH. COH pioneered so many very many things and I find a lot of mmo's have somewhat copied their interface to a point. I still refuse to give NCSoft any of my cash and if I have a way to avoid it I never will give them my money again. Has anyone ever gotten the real story or will they continue to stand by their line of BS?

PLEASE BRING MY GAME BACK, WAAAHHH WAHHHH WAAAAHHH!!!!!
Old 04-12-2017, 03:26 PM

Green Dwarf came over to my house one day (he's my big brother, now 53, I'm 44) and forced me to install CoH so I could run around as him for a bit.
An hour later I had an account and created BZB. This was my first (really, only) mmo and it was glorious. I was even on the test server when they finally shut it down as well.