City Of Heroes Dot CA

Go Back   City Of Heroes Dot CA > Official City of Heroes Ultimate Fan Site Forums > About This Site

Welcome to the City of Heroes Ultimate Fan Site Forums.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Old 06-28-2013, 04:15 PM
Administrator

Default Welcome

Hello all fellow City of Heroes players.

Again, I'm working hard on getting something that resembles the old City of Heroes web site. Its taking a lot of time, but, I'm getting there.

Some might not agree with what I'm doing, well, so far, since April 1st, I've only had 1 negative comment on this site. I'm proud of being able to bring back the memories of our game via this site. Its just my way to express my feelings about our game. Yes, I loved it.

Thanks to countless people who are working hard on getting back what we had, I just hope that this site helps them is some way. Also, this site is just my way to tell NCSoft that we will not go quietly in the night. We want our game back, and we will stop at nothing to get it back.

With software like "Icon", we can visit our old home. Although this is a great breakthrough, its amazing that NCSoft just doesn't give us the IP so we can host our own servers, and play our game. The IP is just sitting there doing nothing. Well, NCSoft, you made a huge mistake. And this site is just my way in telling you that.

To all my fellow CoHers, welcome to cityofheroes.ca. Enjoy your stay here. I really hope that you like it.

CraZboy
Old 01-18-2015, 10:34 PM

I can't thank you enough.

you did an awesome job.
Old 02-22-2015, 10:18 AM

Default Thank you

Hello and thanks for giving this a great effort. it is my greatest hope that one day this game will restart. I have spent the last years playing other games and have found none that can measure up to the richness and massive game content that this game has to offer. My greatest fear is that I won't be able to play my old account because of lost passwords but hopefully they may find a way to fix that. ether way I would start all over if I had to just to play again, because being an old hand at the game I would have a level 50 up and running in no time .

Always waiting and hoping
Thorndragon
Old 05-14-2015, 11:17 AM
Banned

Default Ea sucks

Oh I agree EA SUCKS! OH OH BIG TIME! Do you know who is worse then EA?
Take 2/ROCKSTAR GAMES selling dead PC games GTA V and also noted for nuking peoples account for using mods in standard no internet game play and internet game play. and also noted for the worst customer service.
And do you know what is worse then EA and TAKE 2 ROCKSTAR GAMES combine all there worst B.S together in one big pile and then bring in the note of who is worse? NCSOFT.

any any way, about COH publishing issues? Well COH 1.5 publishing issues
new studio CHECK COH 1.5 under construction CHECK COH 1.5 new publisher NOT CHECKED.
Old 05-22-2015, 03:58 PM

Default BlastLord of The Unders

Hello Everyone it's good to see this website brings back memories.
Old 12-26-2015, 12:31 AM
Administrator

Man .. "savecityofheroes" so needs a life .. but it aint going to be here ..

BANNED!
Old 01-15-2016, 04:10 PM

Just wanted to say thank you so much for giving us even a small reminder of the look and feel of our CoH days.

It's probably silly to feel this way about a gone game, but from time to time I just feel the need to open up my character pic folders, or fire up a Hero Planner, sorta like flipping through a photo album of a time fondly remembered.

I've dropped by your site before just not posted, but it is definitely one of the most powerful reminders of the game we loved and still hold out hope for.

Well done, much appreciated!
Old 01-23-2016, 11:00 AM

Default Missing Website Content

Greetings I am an old and long time Player of CoH that was utterly pissed that NCsoft shut it down despite the player and fan efforts which leads me to think they only cared about themselves and the company rather than the interests of the community. I looked over the data you do have which is amazing however I thought I remembered the game was on Issue 30 when it shutdown but I could be wrong but again great job on what you do have.