City Of Heroes Dot CA

City Of Heroes Dot CA (http://www.cityofheroes.ca/community/boards/index.php)
-   Liberty (http://www.cityofheroes.ca/community/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Master List of Returning Liberty Players (http://www.cityofheroes.ca/community/boards/showthread.php?t=5890)

Steele_Magnolia 08-01-2013 07:19 AM

Master List of Returning Liberty Players

Please post once here.

@Steele Magnolia
Sentinels of Liberty
Liberty server
Main Liberty character(s): Sgt Pandora, American Dreaming, Cassandra Seer, Family Tradition, Cornucopia, Operation Arc Light, Heart of Valor, Simon-Says

American Valor 08-01-2013 02:33 PM

@American_Valor
Sentinels of Liberty

Namesake: AV, Star Justice, Kid Valor, American Starlet, Microbeam, American Champ, Patriotic Soldier, Spec Op's Drake, Two Gun Kid, Karl Karson, Moose Bronski, Danny Cao. (A little Altis is good for you ;) ) and Star Vengence

ukase 08-01-2013 10:27 PM

As you wish

@ukase (formerly @ukaserex)
Heroes of the Beach

Commonly found in game as Ukase Max, Circadian, Pundit, Galactic Keggar, Time Fritter, Confidence, Imperious Rex, Goldstruck and many more.

This is what I did with the bazillion inf on the last day. :D
http://warshade.weebly.com/screenshot.html

cpease61 08-09-2013 08:48 PM

@Black Bladesmen

@Black Bladesmen

SG: Fun Seekers of Paragon and RUR

Black Bladesmen, Dr. Karel Rossum, SSG Longfellow, Emerald Dart, various robots staring with the name RUR, Flaming Cinder, Holy Cross, High Tension and many many more

O-Mega Man 09-20-2013 07:25 PM

@O-MegaMan7
SAFEGUARD
Liberty Server - start to finish

Main Characters: O-MegaMan, Cool Doc, Radtastic, Slam Man, Terrminus, Vysage

Kurrent 10-17-2013 09:57 PM

@Kurrent
Sisterhood (Charter Member, Head Bitch/Superleader at time of serverset)

Heroes: Kurrent (duh), Violet Vengeance, Ganymeade, Daphne Dark, Nikki Dark, Lyjia, War Wall, Styxis, Nyctophobia, Dumb Bunny, Lifespring, Vyxxen, Sister Spectrum, Caterwail, Evangelyne, Aina, Kitty Hawk, Hard Targette, Safety Blitz, Katsuni, Equinox Lux, Luna Ci, Golden Gazelle, Cherry Pi, Roxxy Sin, Lunar Lass, Dante's Daughter, Lady Siberia, High Tide. I know there are more, but I'm having trouble recalling the names of the ones I didn't get to play much.

So much untouched potential in that list. But so, so much fun and accomplishment too. Nice to see some familiar names here already. I miss hanging out and fighting the good fight with all of you.

Beyond Power 05-07-2014 04:00 PM

@BP

Heroes - Beyond Power (Fire/EM Blaster) (most recognizable one)

Imp Control (Fire/Kin)

I just miss the game and most of all, I miss my PVP :(

Shortspark 06-18-2014 02:39 AM

@Shortspark

Heroes - Shortspark, Emberblast, Jessie Inferno, a wizard, Moar Power, ADD Avenger, Strongarm Sara, and many, many, more.

I still miss Paragon City. I'm playing Wildstar now, even though it makes me bitter to pay NCSoft for anything. Good to see some old names around.

Heavenly Perverse 07-05-2014 12:01 AM

@Heavenly Perverse

Super Group Affiliation: "The Paragon City Saints"
Villain Group Affiliation: "Sudden Death"

Heroes: Mr. Jack Frost(Ice/Ice Tanker), Frosty Afrozone(Cold Domination/Ice Blast Defender), Torchbearer(Fire/Fire Brute), Sammy Knight(Eng/Eng Blaster), Heavenly Perverse(Warshade), Cybernetic Organism(Em/Sd Scrapper),

Villains: Vanishing Light(Em/Ninj Stalker), Jagermei'ster(Em/Ea Stalker), Wattzson(Elect/Elect Dom), Sarah McLaughlin(Demons/Dark Misma Mastermind)

Speed ITF, LGTF, STF, Dr. Q, Augustine, Sarah Moore, Faathim, Numina, Manticore, Khan, Sister Psyche, Synapses, Katie, Positron, Citadel, Sutter, Apex, Moonfire, Hess TF, and Tin Mage forming. Only 1 spot left pst.

Team List
1. @High Voltz
2. @Heavenly Perverse
3. @Shortspark
4. @Torment And Agony
5. @Dragon Chaser
6. @CannonBallRun
7. @Daleaha
8. ????????

ukase 07-05-2014 12:07 AM

Ahem. Count me in. There are still 4 donuts left.